NYC Bikers

Life is meant to be lived on the back of a bike. At least the fun parts. This blog is an effort on my part to convert the world into bikers, starting with my friends living here in Fresh Meadows! Even if I have to do it single handedly, I will civilize the bikers of New York!

Friday, April 29, 2011

Does Green Goo Really Work?

So it has been 10 days and my flat has turned into a small leak. Everyday I wake up to go to work and everyday I have to put a little air into my tire. I am sure there is something inside that is causing a recurrent flat. Regardless, no bike shop wants to touch a slimed up tube and I haven't had the time to try and figure out what is causing my tire issues. It seems to me that only thing that is keeping me in business is this slime.

Apparently this slime in the tubes reseals small holes and punctures. Although it is annoying having to pump air in my tires everyday, it is more annoying to have to change a flat. I know eventually the joy will end but so far so good.

No comments:

Cow Bike!

Cow Bike!
Maes kept getting attacked by the cows whenever she biked through the fields. She decided camouflage would be the only way to survive.

My Favourite Blogs!