NYC Bikers

Life is meant to be lived on the back of a bike. At least the fun parts. This blog is an effort on my part to convert the world into bikers, starting with my friends living here in Fresh Meadows! Even if I have to do it single handedly, I will civilize the bikers of New York!

Saturday, May 1, 2010

NYC BIKE DANGEROUS - Here's to you Willoughby Ohio!

I finally popped my organic cherry! I just got my first organic click and it did not even hurt. Apparently someone in Willoughby Ohio was on Yahoo doing a search for NYC BIKE and DANGEROUS. They found my site and were on it for 2 minutes and 57 seconds. That's almost 3 minutes! My friends don't average 3 minutes a visit on my blog so you can imagine why I'm so stoked.

Oh and somehow, according to the analytic reports, they read 5 pages. I didn't know I had five pages! I think I can fairly say I have my first "satisfied" customer. I hope he or she comes back and I hope he or she rides a bike. Even better Willoughby Ohio would start a blog trying to civilize bikers in Willoughby Ohio so the wheel of life continues forward. A quick look at the place on Google Maps shows there are no bike trails - that's so sad. Thankfully, as per my previous posting, the Federal Government is making it a point to place cars, pedestrians, and bicyclists on equal footing when it comes to funds distribution. This means that bike trails are coming to town near you real soon.

The realist in me thinks otherwise. Odds are some dude was looking for something to write for some college paper on the dangers of bike riding in urban environments, or something like that.

Regardless of your motivation, thank you for coming Willoughby Ohio!

No comments:

Cow Bike!

Cow Bike!
Maes kept getting attacked by the cows whenever she biked through the fields. She decided camouflage would be the only way to survive.

My Favourite Blogs!